Tuesday 15 April 2008

Tuesday

Today was much like yesterday. We went to school in the morning and swam and played on the playground in the afternoon. For dinner we went to a restaurant in Antigua and stopped for ice cream on the way home. In between we've been doing our homework. I'm really enjoying learning even more this time. I am able to understand more conversation and communicate more clearly. I have a long way to go, but as Mom would say, the more I learn the more places I have to tuck information. Wish you were here, Mom! I really miss you!

The more I get to know Marta Alicia the more I see that she is just wired for joy! She just gravitates toward laughing, smiling, teasing, fun and affection. When things are hard, the tears are plentiful, but she welcomes comfort and is open to reason. Even as I've been writing this she's snuck up on me three times to tickle me and snuggle. She really is fun and funny. Okay, make that four, I guess I'd better go. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Marti, Tim, Caleb and Marta! I am so happy for all 4 of you and know that life indeed will be good. Will spend time catching up. Glad you were all okay from the earthquake.

Love, Beckie